Kehilat Hadar strives to be welcoming and inclusive of everyone who attends our services and programs. Everyone who attends or participates in our activities is considered a member of the Kehilat Hadar community. All community members are welcome to attend all our programs and to volunteer in a variety of ways, including joining a team, sponsoring kiddush, or leading a part of a service.
The Kehilat Hadar bylaws adopted in February 2018 define voting members as individuals for whom at least one of the following is true:
- An annual contribution at the requested level was made by them or on their behalf in the previous calendar year, or
- They regularly served the community by volunteering five times in the previous calendar year.
Voting members are entitled to:
- Vote at formal meetings, including to elect the board
- Run for a position on the board
- Register at a discounted rate for our annual Shavuot Retreat
If you have a question about voting membership or your status as a voting member, please email Aaron Kasman.