Our success is due to the contributions of many volunteers. We hope you'll join us!
Here are some ways you can give back to the Kehilat Hadar community:
With Your Feet
- Come at the beginning of services to ensure we have a minyan at the start
- Greet at the entrance to Shabbat morning services and welcome new faces at kiddush
- Host the community for a Friday night service in your apartment
- Come early to set up for big programs like our Purim and Tisha B’Av services or stay late to help clean up afterwards
With Your Hands
- Sponsor kiddush or scotch
- Stick around to help clean up kiddush as people head to lunch
- Sign up to host someone new for a Shabbat meal
With Your Voice
- Lead services: lead davening, read Torah or haftarah, or give a d'var Torah
- Help a neighbor find the right page during services
- Teach a Food for Thought shiur during kiddush on a subject you love
- Attend a community meeting to share your thoughts on how we’re doing
- Tell a friend about Kehilat Hadar, or better yet, bring them with you to one of our programs
- Like and share our Facebook posts and event announcements so that more people find out about them
Or tell us how you want to give back by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
However you choose to give to the KH community, your contributions are essential and incredibly valuable. We hope you find your involvement in KH to be rewarding.